Information Upload Full Text Radboud Repository
- Employees of the Radboud University and Radboudumc are able to upload the full text of their publication via Surfconext, using their RU-or Radboudumc account.
- You will find the button with every single item in the Radboud Repository. Often publisher’s versions must be placed under embargo. When you upload an author’s version (pre- or postprint), this may lead to putting your full text in Open Access.
- Please note that you have to use 'Filesender' if you want to send us very extensive files of more than 125 MB. In such cases please use our e-mail address email@example.com
- When you want to upload the fulltext for more than 10 publications at once, you can also make use of 'Filesender'. Use the same e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know which version of your publication you upload. We need this information to do the copyright check. Copyright holders decide which version may be published in Open Access in the Radboud Repository.
- Within 5 days the full text of your publication will be visible in the Radboud Repository.
- After receiving your upload file there will be a copyright check by the University Library.
- You will be informed whether your full text has been placed in Open Access or under embargo due to copyright restrictions.
- When the copyright check finds out that we are not allowed to put the delivered version of your publication in Open Access we need a written and signed statement, a Letter of Consent , from the copyright holder. With this letter you can ask the copyright holder – in most cases the scientific publisher – permission to upload the full text of your publication to the Radboud Repository.